Valentino Sunglasses, MNG by Mango Blouse, Vince Camuto Pants, Zara Flats, Loeffler Randall Bag, ASOS Jewels, MK Watch
Although Labor Day is around the corner, I am not ready to give up white just yet. It’s a color I plan on wearing lots of during the coming colder months. But for a summer look, I love mixing a sheer blouse with a pair of pants that’s sophisticated but still fun and easy breezy.
Holding onto the last bits of summer
This week is certainly flying by. I am so excited for the three day weekend coming up! I don’t have any plans, but it will be certainly nice to have a day off from work. And even though it means that summer is off icily coming to an end, I am very excited for the fall!
Love small little lamps
Obsessed with sheer fabrics
One particular trend I’ve been enamored with, but did’t seem to find too many pieces this season to add to my wardobe, is the safari trend. I do have my favorite leopard print pieces but I could certainly own more sandy brown or forest green colors. Here are a few pieces that I love in this trend:
1. Stuart Weitzman The Camping Espadrille ~ $163
2. Foley & Corinna Tassel Charmer ~ $250
3. Calypso St. Barth Zebra Print Scarf ~ $275
4. Victoria Beckham Belted Safari Dress ~ $294
5. Henri Bendel Safari Chic Flex Bracelet ~ $99
6. Super Sunglasses Basic Wayfarer ~ $189
7. ModCloth Safari Finesse Hat ~ $40
8. Equipment Signature Safari Green ~ $208
9. Clinique All About Shadow Quad Compact ~ $28