I love making summer drinks that are cool and refreshing. A favorite drink of mine is a Bellini. I drink this year round, but during the summer, it certainly makes it a classic “summer drink” with its sweetness and bright color! Here is my version of the recipe (see below) for making it yourself.
1) Cut the peaches into slices. Put them into a ziplock bag and freeze them overnight.
2) The next day, let the peaches defrost (not completely) but just so that they are still cold.
3) Place the peaches in the blender and blend until the peaches are mixed completely into a thick puree.
4) Place 3 tablespoons of the peach puree into a glass.
5) Pour the sparkling wine until ¾ of the glass is full.
6) Pour ¼ amount of club soda into the glass
7) Stir the mixture and enjoy!