Embroidered bags are a great summertime accessory that add lots of color and details to an outfit. I especially think they would be absolutely amazing with an all white ensemble that would be a great addition to a crisp and clean look.
1. Big Buddha Oversized Embroidered Clutch ~ $60
2. Star Mela Ina Embroidered X-Body Duffle Bag ~ $134
3. Antik Batik Badra Bag ~ $256
4. Star Mela Suzie Embroidered Duffle ~ $145
5. Anthropologie Embroidered Botanic Clutch ~ $188
6. Topshop ‘Cuzco’ Embroidered Bucket Bag ~ $50
7. Antik Batik Badra Bag ~ $255
8. Lord & Taylor MAR Y SOL Ellise Embroidered Raffia Clutch ~ $98
9. Free People Myla Embroidered Crossbody ~ $140
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Zara Tee, J.Crew Blouse, Zara Shorts, Superga Sneakers, Rebecca Minkoff Bag, MK Watch , Baublebar Cuff
Two of my favorite patters are gingham and stripes. Not only do I wear them year round, but they are very much associated with summertime, in my opinion. But I didn’t know how well they would mix until one day I decided to do some layering and paired my favorites together. Not only do I love this mixing and matching, I think they are perfect with a pair of ripped shorts and sneakers for a super casual look.
Enjoying a sparkling glass of peach sparkling wine on a weeknight
Happy Wednesday friends! Is it just me, or are the days going by faster than usual? Maybe because everyday seem to mesh with one another with working and short weekends. I still remmeber my summers in grade-school and high school which were spent at a summer youth program where I got to perform in two plays for the summer. They were certainly some of the best memories I had. Every year, that is what I looked forward to most; school ending and getting to see familiar faces, meet new people, and perform on the stage. I hope you have a wonderful week!
My new Superga kicks
Amazing ravioli with my favorite topping: pesto (I wish I could say I made these from scratch)
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Joe Fresh Blouse, American Apparel Skirt, Taylor Swift for Keds Sneakers, BCBG Generation Bag, MK Watch, BaubleBar Cuff
This outfit reminds me of my high school days with the color scheme of blue and white, a loose button down, skirts that we wore much shorter than we should have, and a fun pair of shoes. All of this minus plaid and a backpack. And after having to wear a uniform since Kindergarten, you would think I would hate the idea of ever wearing one again, but wearing one that I styled with a flowy skit, some jewels, and a large tote bag make it fun to wear an updated version.
While spring is always associated with beautiful floral patterns, I like to associate summer with exotic tropical prints. Probably because that is what summertime is for: to escape and travel to fun places. It’s also a print that I certainly need more of in my closet. My favorites probably have to be the MSGM dress and that Kate Spade Pouch.
1. Forever 21 Island Girl Round Sunglasses ~ $6
2. MSGM Tropical Print Dress ~ $361
3. Dune Kozzie Tropical Print Slipper Shoe ~ $92
4. Equipment Signature Toucan Print Blouse ~ $78
5. River Island Tropical Floral Print Joggers ~ $70
6. Kate Spade New York Bow Tile Medium Bella Pouch ~ $98
7. Topshop Tropical Scuba Midi Skirt ~ $96
8. Kate Spade New York Rio Tropical Print Scarf ~ $128