My mom used to make stuffed peppers all the time when I was younger. Of course, I would never eat the peppers; only the meat and rice inside. But as I’ve grown up, peppers are one thing that I now love to eat! This recipe (see below) does take a little bit of time to make, but they are totally worth it! They make a perfect and satisfying meal for dinner.
1 lb ground beef
1 Cup cooked rice
1 Onion, chopped
1/2 Teaspoon salt
1/2 Teaspoon pepper
2 Teaspoon olive oil
1. In a large skillet, add olive oil, then brown the onion and ground beef.
2. Add the cooked rice to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut off the tops of peppers and clean out inside.
4. Stuff the peppers with beef and rice.
5. Place peppers in a baking dish and cover with tin foil.
6. Top peppers with spaghetti sauce.
7. Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 45 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and enjoy!