Pink has always been my favorite color. So you can imagine my excitement when pastel pink coats are going to be a huge trend this fall. I picked out a few of my favorite pics in different styles. I love this color in short jackets, long overcoats, and even blazers.
1. Topshop Boyfriend Coat ~ $178
2. Ted Baker Peplum Coat ~ $395
3. Kenzo Jacket ~ $900
4. Zara Overcoat ~ $299
5. Alexander Mcqueen Coat ~ $1,550
6. Jill Sander Navy Coat ~ $1,596
7. Hugo Blazer ~ $283
8. Mango Blazer ~ $70
9. Balmain Blazer ~ $1,282
A new tray to hold coffee table essentials
It was certainly a busy week/weekend. I went to the movies and saw Prisoners, finally found a reasonably priced coffee table tray, and have been going on quite a few job interviews. Not to mention, I am loving spending time outside in this cooler morning/evening weather. I hope you are all having a fabulous week so far!
A slightly ombre clear sky
My reading fix of October copies
Happy 10th Birthday to this cutie (only occasionally does her ear do this)
Ray-Ban Sunglasses, Zara Blouse, ASOS Jeans, Michael Kors Heels and Watch, Zara Bag, Baublebar Cuff
I think we all have those pieces that we love to wear during each season. This blouse is my favorite for the summertime. With the weather getting cooler, I can only wear this a few more times before I have to put it in the back of my closet and only see it again in the spring time. With the light fabric and beautiful embellishments, keeping the rest of the look simple is important; A pair of skinny jeans and heels certainly makes this blouse stand out.
Happy second day of fall! This weekend, signs of fall were present in the brisk mornings where I practically needed to break out my sweaters and blankets. But then again, I am so used to the warm weather that even the slightest drop in temperature will make feel cold. Currently I am keeping an eye out for some pants with a pattern. Plaid, printed, and windowpane prints are patterns in particular that I am keeping my eye out for.
1. Mango Plaid Slim-Fit Trousers ~ £45
2. Ash Rain+Oak Nightfall Plaid Pants ~ $135
3. Zara Checkered Skinny Trousers With Zip ~ $80
4. Marc By Marc Jacobs Etta Printed Crepe Pants ~ $380
5. J. Crew Café Capri In Tile Print ~ $238
6. ASOS Soft Pants in Geo Print ~ $59
7. Joseph Cropped Checked Twill Pants ~ $435
8. Topshop Check Cigarette Trousers ~ $80
9. J. Crew Café Capri In Tattersall ~ $288