I was on the hunt for a great pair of Nike sneakers and the strange thing was I actually found a pair my first time looking. These cute pair of sneakers are for one, the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn and two, have a great color combination.
Ever since I bought my first pair of gladiator sandals, about six years ago, each year I ignored the fact that they would not be “in style” and buy a pair that anyway. The phrase ‘ignorance is bliss’ took over you could say and now that gladiator sandals are going to be back on trend this season, I could not be more excited. What is so great is that there are so many different styles from the basic flat sandals to wedges and high heels with some serious straps.
1. Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals ~ $1,450
2. GivenchyGladiator Sandals ~ $847
3. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals ~ $365
4. J. Crew Caryn Gladiator Wedges ~ $245
5. Kenneth Cole New York Clear Vision Sandal ~ $198
6. J. Crew Esther Nubuck Gladiator Wedges ~ $165
7. Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandals ~ $398
8. Bionda Castana Lina Gladiator Sandal ~ $804
9. Giuseppe Zanotti Gladiator High Heel Sandal ~ $1,195