Breakfast at Tiffany’s is one of my all time favorite classic films. Audrey Hepburn plays the very classy Holly Golightly. I love the 60s fashion and every outfit Audrey wears in the film is absolutely gorgeous. I love the outfit that she puts together, in five minutes, when she is first meets Paul (Fred). It’s simple, yet chic, for a daytime look.
1. J. Crew Kendall dress in satin ~ $70
2. Nigel Rayment Large Bow Hat ~ £179
3. Ray-Ban Folding Wayfarer Sunglasses ~ $150
4. Lord & Taylor Carolee Glass Pearl And Stone Cluster Earrings ~ $50
5. Salvatore Ferragamo Black Patent Kitten Heel Pumps ~ $276
6. Mark Cross Scottie Small Satchel ~ $1,950